Ideally in every household, we expect a full time mother; a father with a decent job; and 2-3 children running here and there. But times are changing and we need to keep up with the constant increase of expenditures as our children grow. Though I’m not really sure about the exact ratio of working moms vs. stay-at-home moms; one thing is certain, we would always want to help our spouses generate additional income for the household.
Here are some effective money making ideas I’ve learned from experience and from other mommy friends which I would like to share with you.
Offer skilled services:
1. Tutor or give lessons
2. Create and sell (for artsy, crafty mommas)
3. Cook, bake and sell (or cater)
4. Clothes mending or dressmaking
5. Sell your designs (logo, architecture, fashion to name a few)
And while at home, you can also:
6. Collect cans and bottles (and sell it to recycling factories)
7. Do a yard sale!
8. Become a product tester
9. Walk the dogs
10. Offer babysitting services
11. Or laundry services
Also, there are so many things that you can do online more than just facebook:
12. Online garage sale
13. Freelance work online (e.g. oDesk and Elance)
14. Answer surveys
15. Enter contest giveaways
16. Sell your digital photos (this is also becoming a trend, but be careful with what kind of photo you are going to sell)
17. Monetize your blog!
If you’re bored from doing all of these, you can also
18. “Sell” your blood (But I wouldn’t recommend this since I prefer donating my plasma, this might be my last option though)
If you have some (really effective) money-making ideas that you wish to share, I would like to hear it from you! Please comment below. Thank you 🙂